Compressed Soil Block Machines deliver high-quality, low-cost construction
L&Q's water soluble polymers are safe and easy to apply
Road and structural maintenance units are mobile and tailored to your needs
L&Q International is focused on making the development and maintenance of high quality rural infrastructure affordable.
Traditional soil stabilization materials such as cement and fly-ash have excessive labor costs, water requirements, logistical drawbacks, and environmental concerns.
Learn about the advantages of building with soil.
Treating roads, creating all-weather work areas, and using compressed soil blocks are all possible using L&Q's polymers.
- Building and maintaining hardened, water resistant, unpaved roads
- Erosion control
- Building structures with Compressed Earthen Block (CEB) / Compressed Soil Block (CSB)
- Developing cool storage facilities (root cellars) for crop and food preservation
- Building cisterns for water storage
- Conserving and channeling water for farm irrigation
- Establishing mobile, point-to-point Internet in remote areas
- Integrating video equipment, Voice over IP, and ground based sensor platforms
- Establishing unmanned aerial systems (UAS) landing areas and wireless communications for video and sensor data
- Deploying state-of the art mobile medical clinics, training, and bacteria hindering soil platforms