· L&Q has dedicated itself to work with an innovative group of companies to provide cost-effective and efficient, turn-key solutions for both the building of communities and the enhancement and repair of existing infrastructure.
· Fast and accurate cost estimates for users and contractors can be generated using the L&Q Project Estimator. The result is a summary showing the amount of product needed and the costs.The Project Estimator Includes:
- Dimensions of area(s) to be treated
- Depth of application(s)
- Numbers of applications, if needed
- Application rates (May vary according to the soil being treated)
- Product pricing
- The client determines the area to be treated and finds the area on Google Earth.
- The client captures the image of the area and emails it to L&Q. The image will be used to prepare the cost estimate and product recommendations.
- Once the image has been sent to L&Q an L&Q team member will work with you to determine:
- The areas to be treated - length and width
- The anticipated usage
- Other relevant factors such as type of soil, ground water, nearby streams and anticipated rainfall
- Based on the discussion L&Q will annotate the image with the areas to be treated, the exact dimensions and the recommended products
- The L&Q team member will then email the image and contact you to review it and the recommendations.
- Any needed changes will be made and a revised image will be sent back for final review.
- Once the assumptions on the revised image are approved L&Q will generate a proposal with product recommendations and costs.
Demonstration plots for a variety of products can be inspected, and over 40 acres of land, with soils ranging from heavy sand to highly expansive clays, has been set aside for training in the application of the products.