Uses on Construction Sites
While TerraZyme works to dry and stabilize soils that are water logged and unworkable, L&Q's ROAD-HARD works to control dust. Used at depth, both products can be used to create hardened, soil roads and work areas that can be temporary or long-lasting.
- Dry out water logged work areas quickly using TerraZyme and our Drain & Dry process. Unworkable areas can be dry and ready for work in as little as 48 hours.
- Keep mud and loose soil from being carried onto public roads. Keep all work areas clean and accessible. ROAD-HARD and TerraZyme are friendly to the environment; L&Q's products cause no dangerous run-off or environmental damage.
- Control dust while saving money and avoiding regulatory problems and potential work shut downs. ROAD-HARD provides a low cost way to control dust and save money. Let L&Q show you how ROAD-HARD saves time and money over running water trucks to control dust.
- Reduce the chance of truck accidents on dusty access roads and work sites during the summer. Suppress dust for 30-60 days, and longer with ROAD-HARD. Clients and prospective buyers hate dust, and impaired vision can be deadly when accidents happen with heavy loads. Dust is both a nuisance and a health hazard.
- Create temporary access roads and work areas that will biodegrade after 6 to 9 months leaving no footprint. Using the DuroLite Process with ROAD-HARD, create a suitable road for vehicles by treating the soil 1-2" deep and coating its surface. This road will last throughout the rainy season and then biodegrade leaving the area as pristine as you found it.
- Build long-lasting access roads and work areas that can withstand many years of use. ROAD-HARD Roadbeds can be 6" and deeper, depending on traffic use, speed, and weight. If the roadbed has to be removed later, simply disk or till and expose the treated soil to water. It will revert back to its original soil state.